Energetic, enthusiastic individual who really goes for it! Iris likes action, knows what she wants and loves to bring her ideas and plans to practice as soon as possible. Her enthusiasm is often contagious; she loves challenges and enjoys to take things forward in a positive way.
- Learner - Gets energy and motivation from learning and loves being a catalyst for changes which create personal “learning- milestones”.
- Strategic - Knows that nothing happens without a reason, every signal, word and intonation has a meaning. Trusts her intuition, takes on board views of others whilst never losing track of her goal.
- Activator - Feels that only action can get things started and lead to results. Receives energy and stays alert while taking the next step. Grows through learning from first hand experiences.
- Achiever - Can keep going for a long time, pushed by an inner flame. Every day starts from zero for her, because everything in front of her is infinitely more interesting than that which is behind her.
- Command - As soon as the objective has been set, she feels unsettled until everybody is on the same wavelength; she wants things to be clear and dares everybody to be clear and honest.
With more than 15 years HR- experience, Iris is a coach and trainer who makes use of powerful tools from different areas.
Iris knew from an early age exactly what she wanted: to get to the bottom of people, see what drives them and motivates them and from that understand the world and society as a whole. Nothing on earth could be more fantastic and intriguing!
Which field of action could she have dreamt of to achieve this more than that of the HR – world? In her 15 years in this particular world, she embraced most areas of the HR-domain (roles such as HR Specialist, Generalist, Manager and Team leader) in order to experience and discover everything first hand. Working in Selection and Recruitment, Training and Development and Business Partnership gave her a broad view on corporate life, its goals and possibilities to learn in daily interactions with team members, peers, managers and directors. And to see what works and what doesn’t.
She has learnt a lot in exciting projects in the field of Organisational Change, Competence Management, Performance Management, Cultural Change and Career Coaching (BELGACOM, PROXIMUS). Throughout, she continues to study (HR – management, Master NLP, Solution Focused Management and Brief Psychotherapy, MBTO, Coaching met NLP, Enneagram) with one goal: explore which new tools and methods can be put to use to help people achieve their goals and turn that process into and exciting adventure.
In 2009 she starts her own training and coaching company (GREEN MOUNTAIN), works with heart and soul as a freelance Trainer, Coach and HR-consultant in different companies and in her practice at home and is often a silent witness to the fantastic changes clients operate. She is also the mother of three small, equally energetic and enthusiastic children who, day after day, demonstrate the infinite potential which is present in each and every one of us. As long as there is enough light, water and warmth.